Nowadays there are many pole camps taking place all over the world. Whereas most of them take place at locations near the beach and in summertime the Aerial Arts „Mountain Pole Camp“ is different - it takes place in a 4* superior spa and wellness hotel in the middle of the Austrian Alps in springtime from 16th to 19th November 2017.
The three international pole stars Samantha Star, Marion Crampe and Daria Che offer 24 varied on- and off-pole workshops and after training the participants can enjoy the spa area to relax and recover.
4 days (3 nights):
single room: EUR 900.00 per person - SOLD OUT
double room: EUR 825.00 per person - SOLD OUT
three bed rooom: EUR 800.00 per person - SOLD OUT
the package includes:
- accommodation for 3 nights at the hotel Aktivresort Valavier**** superior in Brand, Austria
- full board: breakfast, lunch, snacks in the afternoon and six course meal for dinner
- coffee, tea, juices, water und fruits during the workshops
- welcome drink
- free parking
- free wifi
- use of the spa area and gym
- unlimited participation in all workshops
The workshop schedule can be found here.
- The full price must be paid within 14 days via bank transfer.
- The camp is for ladies and pole dancers only – it is not possible to bring boyfriends or husbands/families.
- All roommates must book in at the same time, that means one person fills in the registration form for everyone.
If you want to take part but struggle to fill in the registration form (which is in German), please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.